I wasn’t sure how last night would go… we only had 3 questions submitted (which has NEVER happened in over 4 years of these calls) so I wasn’t sure if Kim Beasley and I would be talking to 5 people or 50… turns out, artists wanted to listen to the topic but didn’t know what to ask. 72 were on the line (good thing I didn’t cancel!) and soaked up lots of great tips and information about why WordPress is used by so many – artists and otherwise – for websites. Read on to learn about the topics covered and to order your copy…
What we covered on the call…
- Why would someone want to use WordPress instead of other types of website software?
- What is the difference between WordPress.org & WordPress.com?
- What are some important things to keep in mind about themes?
- What are plugins and how do the work within WordPress? Is there a cost for plugins?
- What is a the difference between a private and public portfolio?
- What is SEO and how does it work with your website?
- What does upkeep or maintenance cost?
- What are the steps for linking to a blog post on a WordPress website?
- What is a 404 error and how can I fix it?
- How can I integrate Social Media into my website?
If you purchase the replay, you not only get get the hour-long mp3 replay but also a 2 page printout of notes from the call and the eBook – “13 Business Blogging Mistakes and Their Fixes” from Hubspot.
The Replay is only $20 thru March 31, 2013 so get your copy now!
Paul Brent will be back for the 4th year in a row with a SURTEX recap as well as answering questions about art licensing, submitted by artists like you.