The Goal Wheel For Artists
Are you a creative professional, looking for a better way to work and grow your business?
Do you want to learn tips and techniques to create goals you want to achieve, the skills to stick to them and the freedom to still work from inspiration?
All of this is possible . . . and more!
Buy “The Goal Wheel for Artists™” NOW for only $45!
Why do “goal” books all have to read like textbooks? What creative person wants to read, let alone follow through, on something that puts them to sleep? “The Goal Wheel for Artists™” talks in terms artists and creative professionals understand . . . COLOR!
Let’s change the stereotype from “starving artist” to “thriving” . . . one dream, one goal and one task at a time. If you are an artist and want to be in business, there are three areas in which you must set goals in order to succeed . . .
Goals to CREATE your art
Goals to PROMOTE your art
Goals to RECHARGE yourself
In this eBook, you will learn how to work around the Goal Wheel and keep your business rolling forward. It is very hard to get where you want to go without a destination in mind, and a plan to get there. Rarely does one just get in a car and drive aimlessly for hours on end, with no destination in mind. We get into the car, know where we want to go, and consciously or subconsciously drive to our destination. The same must be true in business! So why do so many people expect to create a wonderful business and life without taking the time to define what that means to them, and how they will achieve it?
It’s time to get clear about your dreams, and set the goals to achieve them!
This eBook is for . . .
- Artists, Illustrators and Photographers, Sculptors, Writers, Videographers and any other create professional who. . .
- Want a goal setting system designed with the creative person in mind.
- Want a program that keeps your efforts focused but allows time and flexibility to work from inspiration.
- Have trouble organizing priorities, choosing opportunities and focusing on the things that will grow their business.
What will this book do for you . . .
- Help you turn a hobby into a creative business, or take your existing creative business to the next level.
- Give you strategies for balancing the three main areas you need to focus on to build a successful, creative business.
- Teach you common sense methods to define dreams for your business that will have you excited and motivated to get out of bed each day.
- Provide step-by-step techniques to set monthly goals in the three key areas to keep you inspired and your business moving forward.
Are you ready?
For only $45 you can learn more about setting the appropriate and meaningful goals for your business to take it to the next level. This digital book can be yours immediately – simply download and enjoy on your computer, iPad, Kindle and more . . . anything that can read a pdf.
Have you ever had any of the following thoughts (be honest with yourself!) . . .
- I don’t like to set goals because then I can’t follow my inspiration!
- I’m an artist, and am supposed to be free like the wind!
- Setting goals seems too boring, rigid and hard, so I prefer to go with the flow.
- Too much structure makes me crazy, and goals equals too much structure!
- I know I should set goals to be a more successful artist, but just don’t know how!
Here is what you get in this eBook . . .
Table of Contents
- Right and Left brain dominance – The very basics
- The Foundation of the Program – The Color wheel
- The difference between dreams, goals and tasks
- Define your “WHY” so you want to set and achieve goals
- Defining your three primary dreams
- Goal #1 – Create Art
- Goal #2 – Promote Your Art
- Goal #3 – Recharge your mind, body and spirit
- How to write effective and artsy goals
- How to leave lots of time to follow your inspiration and creativity
- 10 ways to promote your art
- 10 ways to recharge and stay inspired
- Three questions to ask yourself before doing any task
- Affirmations versus “Afformations”
- How to say “No” so you can say “Yes” to your dreams
- When to get help and what to get help with
- Tools, techniques and exercises to track your progress and keep you focused.
- Printouts and exercises to get you organized
- How to have FUN while you get things done!
This eBook has valuable information that will save you time and money!
It will help focus your efforts and build your confidence. If you are ready to make art licensing your business, or take it to the next level, this is the best investment of time and money you can make!
Free with your purchase!!
With your purchase, you will also receive “The Goal Wheel for Artists™” original teleseminar in mp3 format, along with the Action Guide that accompanies the seminar. Though not as detailed as the eBook itself, the teleseminar is quite valuable as it provides another method of learning the information – by listening to it! And the more senses you use when learning information, the more it sinks in.
I just bought “The Goal Wheel for Artists™.” It is absolutely what I have been looking for to move forward with my art. I have been listening to the seminar and following along with the text, and also working on my Wheel at the same time! Awesome! I feel like I have gotten a lot done already.
I just finished listening to “The Goal Wheel for Artist™” and I love it! Your methods and strategies are perfect for the busy artist who wants to have a well balanced life. Thank you! I can’t wait to put the color wheel to work.
Thank you so much for the teleseminar. The presentation gave me ideas and clarity on how to set those goals and “chuck” into tasks I need to do to carry out my licensing plans. I consider myself very goal oriented, so I will naturally apply these ideas. I also enjoy the positive attitude.