I’ve finally decided on my word for 2014 and have chosen RELEASE.
I’m excited that I found this typewriter key that I bought years ago with the plan to turn it into jewelry. It has been sitting, waiting, in my drawer. I am determined to find a way to make it happen so I have a very real and physical reminder of my intention. I plan to release the margins and the heart of things that keep me down, make me doubt and don’t serve my vision of a happy life.
A few things I plan to release include…
- concern over what others think… (as someone told me, it’s really none of my business!)
- fear of failure
- fear of success
- fear of judgement
- fear of things I can’t control
- habits that don’t serve me
- beliefs that hold me back
- beliefs that make me feel bad
RELEASE THE BRAKES!
Do you have a “word” for 2014 and if so, what is it? If you were to think about things you want to release – what would they be?
Here’s to your creative success!
– Tara Reed