Laura Bray – an amazingly entrepreneurial artist (with an MBA!) is doing her eCourse – Multiple Streams of Income again. I’m honored to be the art licensing piece of the puzzle. If you are looking to learn about a variety of ways to earn with your art – see if this is a fit for you. Here are the details from Laura’s site:
Attention Artists and Crafters!
• Are you struggling to make a living doing what you love?
• Do you feel like you are working all the time and getting nowhere?
• Do you feel overwhelmed and confused about all the ways artists and crafters can make money?
• Are you always jumping from one idea to the next without following through on anything?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this online course is designed for you!
Laura Bray, an artist with an M.B.A., will teach you how to create income by doing what you love. Specifically designed for the creative personality, this online course will teach you how to develop a successful business and how to have fun while you do it!
In this course, you will:
• Learn that creating multiple streams of income is the fastest way to reach your financial goals while making a living a doing what you love.
• Learn how to leverage your artwork and projects to make money for you over and over.
• Learn how to create passive income. You can be independently employed, go on vacation, and still make money!
• Find out the many ways an artist or crafter can make money from their art. You probably haven’t even thought of some of them!
• Learn from experts in creative income areas such as, getting published in magazines and books, working as a professional craft designer, using print-on-demand websites like Café Press and licensing your artwork.
• Create a personalized work plan, outlining your income choices and the steps you need to take to make your plan a reality.
You won’t want to miss this unique opportunity! Here’s what’s included in your online course:
- Access to the private, online community on the Ning network. The website will be the main hub and will be updated daily with:
- 7 Lesson Plans about the various income choices you have as an artist/crafters
- Expert articles, giving you information about various income streams from experts in:
- Professional Craft Design with expert Ana Arujo
- Getting Published in Books and Magazines with expert Jenny Doh
- Licensing with expert Tara Reed
- Print on Demand (Café Press) with expert Jen Goode
- The course website will be active from July 10-20, 2011, but you will have access to it until September 1, 2011. Work at your own pace and when your schedule permits!
- The opportunity to make new friends and brainstorm with like-minded, creative people in the online, course forum
- And much more!
This ecourse is being offered at only $39. This is an incredible deal that you don’t want to let pass by.
To sign-up for the class go to: http://bit.ly/j157s1*
Once your payment is received, via Paypal, you will receive an attendance confirmation (within 24 hours) and information about accessing the ecourse. If you have any questions, contact Laura Bray at email@example.com
About Laura Bray
Laura Bray is an artist with an MBA. After 18 years as a Controller and HR Consultant, Laura rediscovered her creative abilities and began her career as an artist, designer and crafter. Her artwork is collected internationally, and can be found in numerous books and magazines. Laura uses her business background to help others make a living doing what they love. You can learn more about Laura and see her work at www.katydiddys.blogspot.com.
Here’s what alumni students have to say about my online courses:
“Many thanks Laura for an excellent course. Your eClass was EXTREMELY helpful and your “voice” was one I could relate to. I will be back to take future courses with you!”
“I am so pleased to have signed up for this course. Prior to signing up I was somewhat reluctant because I did not know if taking the course would help me in my artistic endeavors. I am happy that my reluctance did not prevail. This course has helped me learn and see opportunities I did not know were available. Plus, it has given me a direction/path to follow and has allowed me the chance to develop new goals. And I’ve also met a new community of artists during the course.”
“I was already on my way to enjoying multiple streams of income, but before this course my approach was scattered and uncertain. I felt overworked and overwhelmed by the enormity of organizing my methods to grow my business, and I knew I needed help. The tips and techniques I learned from Laura, other experts, and the other class participants helped to provide the focus and information I needed to achieve my goals.”
Here’s to your creative success!
– Tara Reed