All good things must come to an end… or in this case, the original has been improved upon, I’m getting ready to move, so I’m having a close-out sale on the 9 Original Mock-Up Magic CD’s I have in my studio. 🙂
- Have you been told that it is a good idea to show how your art looks on products?
- Have you ever spent time and money physically making product samples? Maybe you went to a paint-your-own pottery store… or glued art on gift bags, boxes, and more…
- Have you ever scratched your head and thought, “There has to be a better way?”
Product Mock-Up Magic came from me believing there was a better way and deciding that every artist didn’t need to reinvent the wheel. These photos are designed to show how your work could look on products, that you really understand how licensing works and to get the creative juices flowing for the manufacturers – they are not intended to be used for product development – just marketing purposes. Make sense? I show a few samples in my marketing materials for every collection I create – they see the art and they see some ideas of how it can be applied to a variety of products.
The original was so well received that I added a Kitchen and Bath edition and a Deluxe that included everything. Since the Deluxe came out, 99% of artists go that route. I’ve decided it’s time to clear out the remaining stock of the Original edition.
I have 9 copies of the Original Mock-Up Magic and when they are gone they are gone. Normally $87, they are on close-out for $55 – but only while supplies last.
Here is what you get:
• 9 Video Tutorials (2 hours worth) – Over-the-shoulder instruction on how to apply repeat patterns to the photos (videos show the Photoshop CS3 environment but work in all versions of Photoshop with the possible exception of Photoshop Elements – not sure about that one.) * The video tutorials focus on applying repeat borders and patterns so I recommend you know how to create them first *
• 46 ready-to-use photographs – .png or Photoshop files – with the backgrounds removed
|• Stationery Products (14)
• Gift Products (11)
|• Tabletop Products (21)
Watch this video to learn more about it