One of my favorite things about Alex’s Teleseminar Secrets class is the social interaction that goes on during the live calls. People are tweeting or posting to Facebook – it’s fun and informative. So if you are up to it – let’s give it a shot tonight!
Let’s get social tonight!
- During the call, add #ask to any tweets about the call.
- If Mary says something quotable or that makes you go “A-HA!” – then tweet it! (don’t forget to add #ask)
- If you use TweetDeck, or HootSuite – set up a column to track #ask so you can see and interact with others who are on the call. You might make new friends – I always do! Just remember to set up your columns to track the hash tag (#ask) BEFORE the call starts so you aren’t in a panic!
- If you want to make sure I see a tweet, be sure to include @ArtistTaraReed – but I’ll be checking the #ask stream after the call.
- Login to facebook and go to the ArtLicensingInfo fan page.
- Start talking. Just like on Twitter, if you hear something that makes you go “A-HA!” – add it! Comment on what other people are saying. Get to know your fellow licensed artists.
- One advantage to Facebook is that the stream stays – it doesn’t limit you to 140 characters and people can go back to it later – almost like group class notes.
I won’t be able to be tweeting and commenting on Facebook since we don’t want typing noise on the audio and I need my full attention on Mary. But I really hope you all connect and comment – it will be interesting to see what you you have to say and share!
So let’s take these calls up a notch and interact. I’m excited – are you???
– Tara Reed