HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS FROM OUR INTERVIEW WITH CAROLINE SIMAS…
- We learned about Caroline’s focus and direction for her faith based brand, “Multiple Blessings.”
- Can you walk us through your background? How did you get started in the art licensing business?
- I know you had exhibited at SURTEX in the beginning, how did you make the decision to change and work with an agent? What is the best way to market your art to get the most for money spent?
- What is the most important thing I can do to get my work noticed by licensing agencies?
- How long did it take you to make stable income from licensing and what specific deals did that?
- What is your art process, from idea to finished art. Do you finish your art in a digital format? ..and if so, what steps do you go through to prepare your digital files for the manufacture?
- Where do you find your inspiration?
- What would you say is your single greatest success to date? And why?
- Can you tell us about your new studio space?
- How would you describe your typical work day?
- How do you prioritize your time between your work and your personal life?
If you were signed up for the call, you should have received an email with the playbacks. If not, please register for the replay here.
Create art. Create a strategy. Create income.
Melissa and John