Some big Art Licensing Trade Shows are coming up – are you ready to get there and do you have a place to stay? All the shows negotiate some pretty sweet rates on hotels during the show as well so be sure to hop over and make your reservations now before your choices dwindle. Here is the run-down:
AmericasMart – Atlanta – January 12 – 19, 2011
- The whole show isn’t that long but those are the beginning and end dates for both the temporary and permanent showrooms for the Home Furnishings Market.
- Show website: http://AmericasMart.com/markets/gift
- Book travel: http://AmericasMart.com/travel/reservation
Craft & Hobby Association – Los Angeles – January 29 – February 1, 2011
- Show website: http://hobby.org/
- Book travel: https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=2588346 (if that doesn’t work, look for the Hotel Reservations link on the main website)
SURTEX – New York City – May 16 – 18, 2011
Licensing Expo – Las Vegas – June 14 – 16, 2011
- Show website: www.LicensingExpo.com
- Book travel: http://exhibitor.licensingexpo.com/index.php/travel-housing/book-my-travel-2/
Now that your bags are packed…
Are you ready? Do you need tools to help you get your booth, your game plan, your game face, every ready? Don’t forget we have lots of options – eBooks, audios, coaching special from Paul Brent through December 23, 2010 and more at www.ArtLicensingInfo.com/shows.html Click on over and see what might help you put your best art-foot forward!
Here’s to a great show season!
– Tara Reed