Who isn’t looking to recover from the past year’s volatile economy. Save for the future. Heck, save for the present. Earn an income doing what you love. That is what this blog has been about for the the year and what I try and teach people through www.ArtLicensingInfo.com – explaining the reality of art licensing and helping you navigate the business if you decide if it is a good fit for you.
Through the teaching and coaching adventure, I have helped others earn income by becoming affiliates and referring others to my sites. I am happy to ‘share the wealth’ each month with those who are helping my business grow. This is something you can do too – either as an affiliate or in many other ways.
One of my affiliates has just announced an online course called “MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME” and it begins on September 7th. I am honored to be involved as the “art licensing” expert, although that is just one piece of her puzzle.
Laura Bray, an artist with an M.B.A., will teach you how to create income by doing what you love. Specifically designed for the creative personality, this online course will teach you how to develop a successful business and how to have fun while you do it!
In this course, you will:
- Learn that creating multiple streams of income is the fastest way to reach your financial goals while making a living a doing what you love.
- Learn how to leverage your artwork and projects to make money for you over and over.
- Learn how to create passive income. You can be independently employed, go on vacation, and still make money!
- Find out the many ways an artist or crafter can make money from their art. You probably haven’t even thought of some of them!
- Learn from experts in creative income areas such as; online selling, art licensing, children’s book illustration and craft shows.
- Create a personal business plan, outlining your income choices and the steps you need to take to make your plan a reality.
To read more about it, go to: www.Katydid-Designs.com/Workshops___Classes.html
I think it’s worth a few minutes to see if it makes sense for you…
Here’s to your creative success!