Are you exhibiting at an upcoming Art Licensing Trade Show?
Do you have a booth at SURTEX in May or the Licensing Expo in June?
As the show approaches, are you getting nervous about being prepared, what to bring, what to show, what to say?
Exhibiting at an art licensing trade show is a huge investment in your business in money, time and effort. I have been successfully doing art licensing trade shows. More than 75% of my business is a direct result of meeting manufacturers at trade shows and those meetings have generated over $200,000 to date. After 6 years and exhibiting at 10 art licensing shows – I have some experience and pointers to share!
I will reveal my “Top 10 Trade Show Tactics”
on Tuesday, April 21st, at 5:30 pm PST / 8:30 pm EST.
If you are exhibiting, you should be listening.
- How to make your booth a manufacturer – magnet
- Why including licensed products or mock-ups can get you new business
- 5 tips for a low-stress setup
- How to make yourself stand out from all the other artists in the room
- How to look and sound confident, even if you are shaking in your boots!
- 3 key questions to ask anyone who stops at your booth
- 3 ways to keep track of leads during the show
- Why follow-up is 90% of the work and strategies to not let your leads slip through the cracks
- 5 trade show pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Tara’s “3 P’s of Success”
Click here to learn more… hope to talk to you soon!
P.S. In the words of artist Henri Matisse, “Creativity takes courage.” to that I add: “and so does exhibiting at a trade show.”