Once again, Paul Brent proved why he is so successful at art licensing. Not only is he a talented artist, but also very savvy about the business side of things as well. We had over 125 artists listen live – the SURTEX show and trend review was the hit of the evening!
Here is what we covered on the May 26, 2010 Ask Paul Brent call
- SURTEX review
- Can you show your work at a trade show without having a booth?
- Is it really worth it to pay all the $ to exhibit at an art licensing trade show?
- How do you decide if and when to exhibit at an art licensing trade show?
- Do I have to work digitally to succeed in art licensing?
- What is your opinion of allowing manufacturers to show your work around before committing to it?
- How do you adapt your art to trends while maintaining your brand?
- How do you approach the design process?
- How do you organize your day?
- Do you use the same images from collection to collection or always have all new?
- What is the best licensing advice anyone ever gave you?
The mp3 audio replay will be a mere $15 through June 5th and $25 after that. As an added bonus, when you buy the mp3 you will also get a PDF of Paul’s SURTEX Wrap-Up and trend review – cool, huh? We appreciate your support in purchasing these calls – it helps us continue to attract and create the great content artists have come to love and expect each and every month!
Thanks for another great call Paul!
– Tara Reed
What’s coming up soon…
June 16th Ask Call: www.AskAboutWordPressForArtists.com
Next week, Wednesday June 2nd – don’t forget about the free product demo – GridIron Flow Workflow Management Software. Zero commitment to come and learn about it!
Wednesday, June 9th – If you couldn’t make the live class, I’ll be doing a teleseminar through Artist Career Training on June 9th – CLICK HERE for all the details.* (this is my affiliate link and how I get compensated for doing the class)