I am quite honored to have been asked to participate in the newest online course (I hate to call it that because I really believe it is going to be so much more than that!) by Kelly Rae Roberts and Beth Nicholls. When I look at the other people involved I pretty much pinch myself and say “Really? Little ol’ me gets to do this?” It is so exciting to be a part of something that says “Yes! You can have your art and your cake too! No need to starve! No need to sell your soul! Find your passion and find your way…”
This isn’t just about how to license your art or how to figure out if art licensing is a fit for you and your art – this is about finding that “fit” between earning a living and doing what you yearn to do. I fully expect to be blown away, inspired, and left speechless at the end – I can assure you I’ll be there at every one of these soul sessions!
That is me paraphrasing… here is how they describe the Hello Soul – Hello Business
The Business Soul Sessions is brought to you by internationally-renowned mixed media artist and author Kelly Rae Roberts, and award-winning entrepreneur Beth Nicholls, founder of Do What You Love. This collaboration was born out of a shared vision to revolutionise the way entrepreneurs approach business. We want to inspire a new generation of business owners who build businesses with soul, infuse them with beauty, and have a positive impact in the world. And we want those business owners to flourish, embrace abundance, and make more money than they thought possible doing what they love.
This revolutionary online course consists of nine powerful Business Soul Sessions, delivered over nine weeks from January 16 2011. Brought to you by the entrepreneurial powerhouse of Kelly Rae Roberts and Beth Nicholls, this experience will be rich and deep, fulfilling and inspiring. Each Soul Session focuses on a particular aspect of building your business. Sessions consist of:
- Thought-provoking posts that will have you thinking about business in completely new, inspiring ways – ways that will get you excited to breathe more life and soul into your business model, so that more joy and profit results
- Juicy audio discussions between us – Kelly Rae Roberts and Beth Nicholls – where we spill the beans on exactly how we have grown our businesses (never-before-heard, in-depth sharing of best mistakes, worst mistakes, actual $ figures and more)
- LIVE webinars where you get to ask us anything you’d like – insightful advice and commentary will be shared as part of this conversation
- Real life case studies – where we dissect and offer growth strategies for the actual businesses of a handful of students from the class
- Interviews with highly influential business and thought leaders sharing invaluable insights and advice
- Prompts to spark lively discussions with other entrepreneurs in the class
- An abundance of mini-masterclasses to solve those burning practical questions (see below)
- Challenging and insightful exercises to help you dive deep, dream big and plan properly to enliven the soul of your business while making more money than you thought possible.
Together we will create a soul + profit roadmap for your business, resulting in more beauty, more profit, more joy and a real positive impact in the world.
All this PLUS a private community space to connect and share with others from all over the world
Class starts Monday, 1/16. To learn more, head to HelloSoulHelloBusiness.com.
Be sure to look at the amazing group of people Kelly Rae and Beth have assembled for this event here: http://hellosoulhellobusiness.com/whos-incontributors/
Enough of my babbling – check it out and decide if it feels like a fit for you.
Here’s to your creative success!
– Tara Reed
P.S. If you decide to sign up, I’d appreciate it if you say you heard about it from me at registration – there isn’t a formal affiliate program but I get some props for helping artists find their way to this very cool concept!