Paul Brent prepared a great presentation entitled, Ten Ways to Prepare For Your Upcoming Art Licensing Trade Show.
I’m motivated to sit down and rethink my plan – making sure my show experience is the best it can be!
- How much art do I need for my first art licensing show and how much time do I need to plan for the show?
- What should I bring for manufacturers to see?
- What size art do you show? Do you take originals or prints?
- How do you design your booth and where do you find the things you need?
- Can you be an attendee at a show the first year and still find licensees? How well do characters do at SURTEX?
- Does all art for licensing have to use trendy colors?
- What experience do you look for when hiring a graphic designer?
- How do you create collections – what is your process?
In addition to the hour-long audio, if you order the replay of Paul’s call, you will also receive a 3 page outline with his Ten Ways to Prepare and notes included!
An amazing deal for $25 but you only have to pay $15 if you buy it before 10/30! NOTE: If you purchase the audio, the link opens and plays online. To save the audio to your computer – right click and choose “Save as Source” or “save to…” or whatever save option your computer gives you…
The feedback to the live call was amazing – here is what some people said:
“The hour flew by. I’m glad to have had the chance to be there!”
“Thank U Paul! it’s nice 2 be in the presence of GREATNESS!”
“Thanks, Tara. Paul’s session was excellent with great information for everyone. Experience is STILL the best teacher!”
“Again it was another great session with lots of useful information. I keep expecting the session to be a “heard that before” and each time you surprise me with new info that gets my creative and marketing juices flowing. Thanks for all that you share!”
What’s coming next from the Monthly Ask Call Series:
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 – a bonus call to answer your questions about the smARTist Telesummit coming up in January. Submit your questions and learn more on the blog – click here…
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 – www.AskAboutArtLicensingDataManagement.com – more details on the software to get your business organized and growing!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010 – www.AskTaraReed.com – the 2 year anniversary call! Wow!
Here’s to your creative success!
– Tara Reed