“Please be patient – we are experiencing technical difficulties…” that was one theme last night but it didn’t stop the wonderful and understanding artists that were on the line for the Ask About SEO for Artists call! We got through the call but decided to re-record today for clarity.
Of course the technical difficulties persisted as the follow-up email went out before I wanted it to (don’t ask!) so I apologize if you get 2 of those as well. Hopefully all the technical issues will be done in this 24 hours and it will be smooth sailing for a while!
Here is what we covered –
- What is SEO?
- Can I optimize SEO if I didn’t create my own website?
- 3 key aspects to help your website rank well in search engines
- Are the “Buzz Words” (keywords) the most important part of optimizing your website?
- How to choose keywords.
- How do you optimize for more than 1 or 2 keywords?
- How are blogs searched and what part of the blog (title, text, etc) is most important for SEO?
- How to get links to your blog and why all links aren’t created equal.
- Can you optimize for store sites like Zazzle and CaféPress?
- How do I stand out from others using the same keywords or terms?
- If I’m revamping my art and website, what steps should I take to optimize the site for search engines?
If you have ever signed up for any Art Licensing Info Monthly Ask Call in the past, check your inbox and you will have a link to get the free replay.
If you have never listened before, click here to SIGN UP FOR THE FREE mp3 AUDIO REPLAY.
If you’re like many, you might still be thinking about buying this guide in 12 months – and think of all the website traffic you will have missed. Grab the opportunity now and make your website do it’s job and help your career!
This product is never discounted because it is high-value & very targeted towards the unique needs of artists. If it was focused on regular small business it would cost $500 or more.
The Artist SEO System is $97, a great investment if you want to maximize the value of your website. I have a lot of SEO knowledge and still found things to help me improve my site SEO even more. I highly recommend you consider this…
CLICK HERE for all the details.* (This is an affiliate link and if you make a purchase I will receive a commission. This helps offset the time and money costs of putting together all the free monthly calls.)
Here’s to your creative success and high rankings in search engines!
– Tara Reed