Art Licensing Trade Show Academy
Have you made the decision to exhibit at an upcoming show, and are not sure what the best next steps are to take?
Do you have questions regarding booth design and marketing to get the best return on your investment?
Does the whole process of showcasing your work create stress and a crisis of confidence about the show?
We know that exhibiting at a trade show is a major decision in your life – financially, mentally and personally. Yet there is no greater way in which you can show your brand and portfolio of artwork to a focused and defined market looking for exactly what you do!
The ART LICENSING TRADE SHOW ACADEMY is a small group coaching program that grants you access to information, support and accountability towards the goal of exhibiting at a show, at a fraction of the cost of private coaching. This four month program has been structured to coincide with the two biggest art licensing trade shows of the year – SURTEX in May and The Licensing Expo in June – taking you through the month-by-month steps and details for the greatest opportunity for success, while holding you accountable for meeting the timelines of the show.
Artist Tara Reed has stated over and over again that 75 – 80% of her clients and income are a DIRECT RESULT of trade shows! Trade shows are an extremely viable way to showcase your brand and portfolio of art! Knowing the potential revenue opportunities from trade shows, the proper planning and execution of a trade show booth becomes even more important to your overall business strategy and potential success. In this online class, you are tapping into the collective experience of multiple trade show exhibitors who have been successfully presenting their brands and portfolios over many, many years. This program will help you build your portfolio, your network and your confidence for a fantastic show!
The Bottom Line:
ART LICENSING TRADE SHOW ACADEMY is affordable, effective and highly informational!
What is the ART LICENSING TRADE SHOW ACADEMY?
This is a four month series of bi-weekly hour-long training and “Q & A” sessions – all conducted by phone – so no travel is involved.
- After time together you will have a better understanding of what it takes to successfully exhibit at a trade show.
- You will learn step-by-step techniques for interacting with potential clients during the show.
- You will learn tested and proven strategies (before, during and after the show) for making the most of your investment.
How The Sessions Work . . .
The sessions will be limited in number to ensure we maximize the value for each participant. Each session is conducted by phone, so you can live anywhere in the world and be a part of the ART LICENSING TRADE SHOW ACADEMY. All sessions are recorded and replays will be available for participants to have for their personal licensing libraries.
There are two hour-long sessions per month for four months (February – May).
- During the sessions, you will be given the content, tools and strategies you can put into action right away, and anyone in the group can bring questions to the call and ask them live.
If you live outside the U.S., you can be a part of our ART LICENSING TRADE SHOW ACADEMY!
All sessions are recorded so you don’t have to call in to listen live. You are welcome to email your questions ahead of time and we will include them in the call. You will be able to listen to the answers to your questions, and everyone’s questions/answers on the audio replay.
Private Facebook Group!
In addition to the BI-MONTHLY sessions, there will be a private Facebook Group where you can connect with other ART LICENSING TRADE SHOW ACADEMY artists. The group is only visible to those who are in it, so you can share experiences, ask questions and support each other’s journey through this process.
You will be assigned an accountability partner from the members of the group before the first session – an extremely valuable step in the learning process.
You get 8+ hours of content and live Q & A, and a Facebook Group where you can ask more questions and connect. You will also receive our “ART LICENSING TRADE SHOW SUCCESS SECRETS” eBook, which will be your guide and reference for the Academy. The program is valued at $997.00, but is being offered to you for only $697.00.
BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!
In addition to the eight sessions in the program, you will receive the following bonuses when you attend our ART LICENSING TRADE SHOW ACADEMY . . .
- “ART LICENSING TRADE SHOW SUCCESS SECRETS” eBook, which will be your guide and reference for the Academy. ($97 value)
- White Paper: “Using LinkedIn to Find Contacts at Specific Companies” – with more than 277 million members, LinkedIn’s value speaks for itself; and this paper shows you how to rind contact names at specific companies.
- Video: “Mindmap Your Way To Trade Show Success” – techniques to help you plan your work, track your progress and visually see all of the moving parts of your trade show preparations.