Do you know someone who is?
Do you watch TV?
I have to imagine that most people know someone, even if it is themselves, who has tried online dating. I have – that could be a whole other book! Let me assure you, you’d laugh, you’d cry, your jaw would drop to the floor in astonishment. But I won’t go into details– it just explains how I came up with the following comparison.
There are some definite parallels to be drawn between finding love and manufacturers who license art online — and I’m just the girl to do it! Ready?
7 Ways finding Manufacturers To License Your Art is Like Online Dating
- Your thoughts wander to ways to find them during the day.
- You spend hours online looking for the perfect connection.
- You daydream about finding the perfect one,
and how they will make your life that much better
(not that it is bad now, it could just be better, right?)
- When you find one you are interested in,
you send an email and then constantly check your email,
waiting for a response, that sometimes never comes.
- When you do get a response, you get so excited at the potential
you can’t wait to tell someone all about it.
- You play the ‘get to know each other’ game and determine if
this really is a mutually beneficial relationship.
- You learn to keep a positive attitude and keep up the search, so
that you can continue to live the dream!
This is just a little fun, food for thought for now…
P.S. I’m working on an eBook about how to find and work with manufacturers — I’ll continue the whole “dating” analogy as it is making me laugh. If we can’t laugh — why bother? Stay tuned…